скачать steam mobile authenticator

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    DarylKeymn
    Гость

Just about 3 years ago, Valve started requiring the Steam Mobile App’s 2-factor authentication because of trading and other features like competitive play. In retort to clear-cut outcry, Jesse and Geel from Scrap.tf created a desktop authenticator workaround, which would effectively emulate the smartphone app on your computer if you couldn’t conclude d communicate with a arrive at a smartphone. Valve may not go together with their resolve, but the desktop authenticator provided a much-needed another for people who couldn’t beyond get a phone apropos to their power of tenancy, economic commitment, or other reasons, but weren’t amenable to give up trading. Even so, bypassing 2-factor authentication in Steam comes with some grave liabilities [url=https://steamauthenticator.ru/]стим гуард на компьютер[/url]

Unfortunately, Jesse and Geel did not record a website for the Desktop Authenticator, and kept it exclusively on Github. However, in the vanguard desire a website claiming to be from Jesse and Geel soundless popped up. This website forked the code from the Desktop Authenticator, with a team a few further lines added to send a copy of your Steam account to the scammer to his server. If you take it his construct of the application, you’re not straight bypassing SteamGuard, you’re effectively giving him access to it, in counting up to your account password.

Multiple people compel ought to reported this website as malicious, but above a year later the position remains astir and glowingly, smooth next-door the cork of Google’s search results quest of «Steam Desktop Authenticator». It doesn’t look like the imbroglio is affluent away no subject how many people story it or complain so, I would like to put in mind of every tom that you should only download the Steam Desktop Authenticator from Jessecar’s Github here

If you drink any entertain doubts as to whether or not the dissemble Steam Desktop Authenticator I’m talking about is, in fact, malicious, here is a transient but technical overview and encipher critique from someone I asked to opt for a look earlier this year. He was expert to sanction the print from that website does in deed data send your Steam credentials to the scammer’s server. With as numberless people who have reported the locality to no avail, I don’t think either Google or the website’s hosting group have any interest in enchanting action no incident how varied reports it gets, so we need to be wise of this scam.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: скачать steam mobile authenticator
Ваша информация: