стим гуард на пк

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    DarylKeymn
    Гость

Less 3 years ago, Valve started requiring the Steam Mobile App’s 2-factor authentication for the benefit of trading and other features like competitive play. In feedback to public vociferation, Jesse and Geel from Scrap.tf created a desktop authenticator workaround, which would effectively emulate the smartphone app on your computer if you couldn’t conclude d communicate with a arrive at a smartphone. Valve may not approve of with their verdict, but the desktop authenticator provided a much-needed surrogate as far as something people who couldn’t with no make a phone due to their power of residence, financial commitment, or other reasons, but weren’t willing to give up up trading. Even so, bypassing 2-factor authentication in Steam comes with some grave liabilities [url=https://steamauthenticator.ru/]steam guard authenticator[/url]

Unfortunately, Jesse and Geel did not register a website owing the Desktop Authenticator, and kept it exclusively on Github. Anyway, before elongated a website claiming to be from Jesse and Geel tranquil popped up. This website forked the code from the Desktop Authenticator, with a couple extra lines added to send a facsimile of your Steam account to the scammer to his server. If you run his version of the pertinence, you’re not just bypassing SteamGuard, you’re effectively giving him access to it, in counting up to your account password.

Multiple people have reported this website as malicious, but upwards a year later the situation remains buzzing and properly, still next-door the top of Google’s search results for «Steam Desktop Authenticator». It doesn’t look like the imbroglio is going away no purport how many people news it or whinge so, I would like to put in mind of every tom that you should single download the Steam Desktop Authenticator from Jessecar’s Github here

If you cause any doubt as to whether or not the dissemble Steam Desktop Authenticator I’m talking just about is, in happening, malicious, here is a abstract but technical overview and code critique from someone I asked to pilfer a look earlier this year. He was accomplished to sustain the likeness from that website does in fact send your Steam credentials to the scammer’s server. With as various people who have reported the locality to no avail, I don’t think either Google or the website’s hosting establishment bear any enlist in enchanting reaction behaviour no argument how varied reports it gets, so we need to be enlightened of this scam.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: стим гуард на пк
Ваша информация: